Program Success Data Points: HouseOfFreedom.com
February 2021 - February 2022
Data Analysis & Progress Report
New High Quality Backlinks
More Organic Keywords
New Referring Domains
Traffic since beginning of marketing services
Digital Marketing Program & Asset Outline
The marketing system used for House Of Freedom revolves around 3 important factors.
1. A Strong Website Foundation:
2. A Strong Online Marketing Strategy:
3. A Solid Lead Generation Process:
Social Media Signal
Intuitive Lead Tools
Digital Marketing Roadmap
- Keyword research is done to determine the best keywords to optimize for, including a competitive analysis, keyword intent, and more.
- We then move on to natural optimization for both users and search engines for each element of each page; including title tags, meta-descriptions, h1s, images, and internal links.
- Blogs are then expertly crafted for your industry by writers trained and published in this particular niche. We go more in-depth about your needs to craft a comprehensive article made for industry insiders.
Sometimes you need something stronger to boost up a secondary site or your backlinks, and one way to do that is to send homepage links to them.
- We go out and build a new mini-authority sites every time. These sites are already established and have authority, which means higher traffic and visibility.
- With the use of link boosters we boost second tier properties (your current backlinks). By supercharging the links on the site, we're delivering more power to the authority site, channeled through your second tier. It may sound confusing, but we expertly manage link building at eNovo Digital and it really makes a difference!
- Ego Directories – These are the most popular, traffic dense, authority directories. That's exactly where we want House Of Freedom to gain visibility in.
- Competitor Directories – We take specific keywords and find out what citations are important not only in the drug rehab center niche but for your specific SERPs.
- We also scrape competitor review directories to find Google trusted directories.