Program Success Data Points: freedomimmigrationusa.com
January 1st 2023 - June 30th 2023
Traffic in the past 6 months
2022 vs 2023
- Contacts: 25,888
- Web Leads from Website Forms ( New opportunities created from January 2023 to June 2023** ) : 926
**Phone Calls, Emails, Google My Business Leads, Walk-Ins, Directory Listings and other leads generated via Digital Marketing are not included in this number.
Average of Leads: January 2023 - June 30th (6 months):
154 leads / month
2023 Strategic Goals
What is S.M.E & E.E.A.T?
SME (Subject Matter Expert)
A subject matter expert, or SME, is a person or entity who has a deep understanding and specialized knowledge of a particular topic. The inclusion of SME content that adheres to E-E-A-T (Experience, Expertise, Authority, and Trust) principles has become the new standard in SEO. Creating SME content provides valuable information to your target audience and makes them perceive you as a trustworthy source and experts in the field.
The shift in Google's content standards means our strategy must now shift towards a more dynamic, multi-platform approach, leveraging the power of quality multi-format content to enhance brand visibility and SEO performance. Using the E-E-A-T strategy is designed to capitalize on the most common search queries on Google related to your industry, thereby driving organic traffic, improving your brand's search engine rankings, and building a robust backlink profile. It also contributes in positioning FreedomTax as an SME.
Goal #1: The Inclusion of Short Video Content
We've crafted video scripts based on the most commonly asked questions about your industry on Google. These scripts should serve as a guide for the creation of engaging, informative video content. The videos should be shot in an interview style, providing a conversational and authentic feel that resonates with viewers and encourages engagement.
Goal #2: Multi-Platform Distribution
Recognizing the importance of reaching audiences where they are, we must repurpose these videos into shorter clips suitable for various platforms. This includes popular social media platforms like TikTok, podcast platforms, and YouTube. By diversifying our content distribution, we aim to maximize reach and engagement across different demographics and user preferences.
Goal #3: SEO Enhancement
This strategy is not only designed to engage viewers but also to enhance SEO performance. By answering the most frequently asked questions on Google, we will be aligning our content with existing search trends, thereby increasing the likelihood of your brand appearing in more search results.
Goal #4: Continuous Optimization of Pillar Pages
On-site and on-page optimization have become a necessity over the past year, due to Google's new standard of content indexing. Outdated blogs and service pages with little to no content must be optimized and enriched to meet these new standards. Our goal is to build up these key pages with rich content (including your own video content) to build Authority.
Our focus should be on creating content such as posts, articles, and SEO-optimized video that answers the questions your potential customers are asking. By distributing this content across multiple platforms, we aim to maximize your brand's visibility, engage with a wider audience, and ultimately drive more organic traffic to your website. We look forward to implementing this strategy and seeing the positive impact it will have on your brand's digital presence.
Digital Marketing Program & Asset Outline
The marketing system used for FreedomTax Accounting revolves around 3 important factors.
1. A Strong Website Foundation:
2. A Strong Online Marketing Strategy:
3. A Solid Lead Generation Process:
Social Media Signal
Intuitive Lead Tools
Digital Marketing Roadmap
- Keyword research is done to determine the best keywords to optimize for, including a competitive analysis, keyword intent, and more.
- We then move on to natural optimization for both users and search engines for each element of each page; including title tags, meta-descriptions, h1s, images, and internal links.
- Blogs are then expertly crafted for your industry by writers trained and published in this particular niche. We go more in-depth about your needs to craft a comprehensive article made for industry insiders.
Sometimes you need something stronger to boost up a secondary site or your backlinks, and one way to do that is to send homepage links to them.
- We go out and build a new mini-authority sites every time. These sites are already established and have authority, which means higher traffic and visibility.
- With the use of link boosters we boost second tier properties (your current backlinks). By supercharging the links on the site, we're delivering more power to the authority site, channeled through your second tier. It may sound confusing, but we expertly manage link building at eNovo Digital and it really makes a difference!
- Ego Directories – These are the most popular, traffic dense, authority directories. That's exactly where we want FreedomTax Accounting to gain visibility in.
- Competitor Directories – We take specific keywords and find out what citations are important not only in the accounting industry but for your specific SERPs.
- We also scrape competitor review directories to find Google trusted directories.